Saturday 7 March 2015

Clayton Gordon Interview



What was your role in Brothers Day?
Loki

What made you interested in the role?
I received a call from my friend, telling me about an exciting new Manchester based gang related film. He basically sold it to me over the phone. I came down for the audition, spoke to the Director and a few other team members and was fully behind the project!

Did you enjoy playing this character and why?
The fact that I could be such a different person. I am a relatively quiet and polite person however Loki is the opposite. Loud, outspoken, rude and RUTHLESS!

The tagline from the trailer is "Make your choice" Do you feel your character makes good choices or what advice would you give him?
I don’t think he makes one good choice in the entire film if I’m honest.

If you could play any character past or present from a film who would it be?
Chris Tucker in Rush Hour 2!!! Easy choice!

When did you first know you wanted to become an actor? 
It was after watching a Jamie Foxx film called "Breakin' All The Rules". It is an amazing film.

What  actors have inspired you?
Too many to name but my favourite actors are...

Chris Tucker
Shia La Beouf
Jamie Foxx
Morris Chestnut
Ryan Reynolds
Jason Statham
Denzil Washington

BROTHERS' DAY is available to stream on VOD Worldwide now right HERE. 


Next time we catch up with Brothers' Day Assistant Director Brant Adam

You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment